Friday, March 25, 2011

Woman against laptop

I tried to put a Palm Tx that Todd gave me onto my computer and I did something wrong and the whole thing went wacky. I could not go online, every time I hit the web button an error would pop up. It said windows was gone and that I had no restore button or access. I am not very knowledgeable in this area and so frustrated I started playing around and I think I really screwed up. I got all my pictures and files I wanted onto disks and I figured I would just put in the restart discs and things would be good. Not true, I have loaded all the Cd's that came with the laptop and I still can't get the Internet working. This is Heathers computer I am working on because I have been trying to fix mine for three days and I am very frustrated. I want to just trow it out and get a new one. I know this is ridiculous but it is the way I feel. My blood pressure is soaring and my head hurts. To top it off everything is in giant font and I can't seem to change that. I had a few articles written in word but I lost those. I haven't been able to create because I have been working on fixing this problem. It is amazing how long you can sit there and try things.
Last night I was up till one and when I finally got to sleep a toy started talking and I jumped up. I stopped to listen and it talked again. I thought maybe Toy Story had come to life in our room. My grandson sleeps in the bunk above me. Maybe the toy was with him. I searched but found nothing. I layed back down and it spoke again. This time I answered, " I wasn't sleeping yet and they could not get up." I finally feel asleep but I do need to find the toy so he can go elsewhere. It is weird having someone start talking in a weird voice in the middle of the night. Today I asked my grandson what toy talked and he said Optumus Prime and that he was in the toy box. Tonight he shall sleep somewhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment