Sunday, March 20, 2011

Still Learning


I think one of the hardest things about blogging is thinking of the titles. This always stumps me. Sometimes I have to just walk away until I come up with something.
I have been doing research this weekend from my library and have reserved many good books on paper crafting and doing business. I can't wait till they come to my library for pick up.
I had a friend over last night and we made a card for her to take home and to show her the cabin. We had a very good time and she had some very good ideas about where to sell my business. I stayed up last night way past bedtime thinking about them. My brain would not shut down. When I finally got to sleep my grandson came in in a panic saying his head really hurt and his stomach was upset and he needed to be with me. I tried to comfort him but ended up getting mom. She has the magic touch and they both went back to bed. He woke up later in the morning feeling much better. He was worried about missing school. He has not missed a day yet and he wants to keep it that way.
Anyhow, back to business. Today in the Bellingham Herald there was an article by Kim Komando on technology and she wrote about making a page for your business on Facebook. I am going to do that when I finish writing this. It sounds pretty easy but I won't know till I try it. I have not been very creative this weekend. We decided to take a rest and my daughter and husband took their bikes for a ride on this glorious sunny day. I went out and worked in the yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment