Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Get Mail


Today I got a letter from the Employment Security Department and it was great news. Things are going to be good and I can now give my full attention to making Gwynns Gifts a success. This is going to be fun and exciting. Ideas just keep going threw my head about what to make next. I think I shall carry a pencil and pad around my neck. I can never find one when I want it and I keep reaching for a new one and then I have notes everywhere. Now I stress about getting the notes organized. Ah yes organized. That would be great and a good dream. Our craft cabin is the closest to organized as I have gotten so far and it is not done. I love looking at pretty organized things and drew l over the pictures in the magazines and wish I could have that. I will get the right system yet and until then I shall just keep trying. I am a collector. Of what I am not sure but paper is a close runner up. I just keep reading about doing one thing at a time and it will all fall in place. Sometimes I wish I could wiggle my nose and have that happen. Bewitched was one of my favorite shows. That and I Dream of Jennie. Now it is NCIS on DVD's. We have no cable,(by choice) we can watch what we want on the computers if need be. Everyone have a great evening and visit soon and check out the shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment