Thursday, March 10, 2011

Teach Parents Tech


I waited around all day to get the answer about my job interview. I hate waiting, but during my wait period I learned something from reading my AARP magazine. There is a web sight called http://www.teachparentstech.org/. I checked it out and it was great. The tutorials were very helpful and easy to understand. I learned quite a bit and it was very cute the way they set it up. There is so much to learn about the web and my computer. One of the things it told me about was that from my gmail I could create a document that showed my expenses for what ever and I could share it with anyone or no one and it could be added to from anywhere. That is so great. My daughter has a droid phone and while we are traveling to shows she can keep track of what we spend at each moment. This should keep us right on top of our money.

No comments:

Post a Comment