Monday, March 14, 2011

The Final Cut


Thank you girls for all the confidence you gave me today at work. It made me feel great. I turned in my badge, the final cut from the cooperate world I used to know. I went home and signed up for unemployment. I guess there is no more office, just online or by phone. I wanted to talk to a person but I guess that is not an option.
I have been listening to this awesome CD in my car and it is very inspiring. It is all about being positive and how this influences things that happen to you daily. I am going to use it in my business practice. I am pretty much a positive person all the time anyhow. The name of the book and CD are "Excuse Me, Your Life Is Waiting" by Lynn Grabhorn. She is very uplifting and she really gets you inspired. It was good listening material, especially for today since I was feeling a little negative.
I have been studying how to use my computer for business but I am having trouble understanding some of my choices. It just seems when I read something in order to understand it I have to go somewhere else and learn that term and then I am off somewhere I don't even recognize and have forgotten my original quest. I think I shall keep a pencil and paper beside me and write down what I started with and see where it ends up. That in itself should be time consuming. Hours fly by at the computer. I am now beginning to understand members of my family. I was just holding out, for what I do not know.

No comments:

Post a Comment