Saturday, March 12, 2011

I tried posting something last night and it got put on my daughters facebook instead. Then I tried to move it but that didn't work I guess I have more studying to do. I have been reading "How to Sell Your Art,Music,photographs,and handmade crafts online" by Lee Rowley. It is so full of good information and has given me much encouragement and courage to make this work. I love the cards we make and I love being home. Now I love doing this. I just can't spend all my time on the computer instead of creating and selling. I want to sell to local stores and shops around Whatcom County. I was looking at Etsy lastnight and found a help article on selling and it was also full of information.http://etsy.com. I shall keep learning and reading and posting..

No comments:

Post a Comment