Sunday, March 13, 2011

cooking, cookies and cards


Ok, today I was lazy about learning to further my craft. I did make corn beef and cabbage, made oatmeal raisin cookies, made spagetti sauce from scratch with Italian sausage, and made meatballs to add later. This is all for the freezer for the next week or so. I am nervous about going into my old job tomorrow and I like to cook when I have no control over other things. I have to turn in my badge and sign paperwork I think.

I did try making a card like a quilt pattern and I sewed the paper on. It turned out ok but probably not very practical for selling because of the time it took. I did enjoy doing it though. This is a not such great picture. My camera broke and I am not familiar with this one. That is something I am going to have to replace. It just stopped focusing one day. I wrote to Kodak about what to do but I have no answer yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment