Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Knowledge


I went away with my sisters and daughter this weekend to have a good time and get their feedback on our business ideas and plan. They had some very good suggestions that I shall follow through with. I am getting very excited about our card making class this Sunday and I think that will be fun and a good learning experience. We hope to have a lot of people show up and teach them how to make a card and get their feedback on our process and ideas. We also want pictures of everyone having a good time making the cards. I have some good treats I am going to make for our guests.
One thing I did learn was that we needed a business plan and a plan for what our hosts will receive for having a card a making class. We also need to have several sample cards for our hosts to pick from for their party. This is the fun part, making up the cards. Heather and I did that today and made some cute cards. We posted them on face book. I am going to get busy now putting kits together for Sunday. Hope to see you all here on Sunday it will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment