Sunday, April 17, 2011

Card Class Preview












I have had a very busy week and the card party went well. I am sorry I did not report earlier but here are some pictures we took. Everyone had a very good time and made some really cute cards to take home. The food was good and plenty of it for all. Ten ladies showed up and 2 children. It only took an hour for them to make the cards and then we did interviews and took pictures of each person. We did not get anyone to book a party but I shall keep putting up flyers and talking to people. I want to be able to teach people a new craft. One they will find out if they enjoy before they invest their money. Our parties give people a chance to see if they like card making and how easy and fun it is. We bring all the supplies to make the cards so the only output is your class fee. We always have a good time. We have cards of different levels to pick from for beginners to the experienced card maker.

No comments:

Post a Comment