Saturday, April 9, 2011

Work Source


I went to class the other day for unemployment at Work Source. It was a wonderful meeting and I learned a lot and the resources seem endless. They offer all kinds of help to find employment and get education and they have special programs for those of us over 55. I was very impressed with the whole program and our instructor Ken. There were 5 of us in the class and the three women were all named Linda. Pretty bizarre, however we were all about the same age. I guess that was when Linda was a popular name. The instructor thought it was very unusual.
I was just reading how logo’s are important to get people to recognize you and your business. How does this sound? “Card Making Class at home, we bring the fun to you” Would this be a good logo?
Our test class is tomorrow and I am excited about the people that are coming. It should be a lot of fun and I hope we get some good film and interviews.I shall post some pictures for those that missed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment